Riot Grrrl #22

Riot Grrrl #22
Thr. 9/17/15
Playlist link
Stream WRGP

HINDS – Garden
The Avengers – Teenage Rebel
The Lovely Eggs – Don’t Look at Me (I Don’t Like It)
The 5.6.7.8’s – Three Coolchicks
Sallie Ford – Hey Girl
Chastity Belt – Why Try
Honeyblood – The Black Cloud

Lucy Rose – Till the End
Best Coast – When Will I Change
Zola Jesus – In Your Nature
Julia Holter – Betsy on the Roof
Wild Belle – Giving Up On You
Weyes Blood – Cardamom
Still Corners – Fall Sparrows
Tennis – Needle and a Knife
Coves – Fall out of Love

Highlights:
  • HINDS - Garden This band doesn't even have a full LP out but I'm loving their EPs! I really enjoy watching their live shows because they have so much energy.
  • The Lovely Eggs - Don't Look at Me (I Don't Like It) because of these lyrics"Look at him with his sausage roll thumb, Look at her with her washing line smile, Look at him with his dog dirt eyes"
  • Honeyblood - The Black Cloud
  • Julia Holter - Betsy on the Roof I really enjoy the vocals and am excited to hear her new album coming out next week!

Comments