Riot Grrrl #20

Riot Grrrl #20
Thr. Aug. 27, 2015
Playlist link
Stream WRGP

Bikini Kill – Rebel Girl
Kid Wave – Best Friend
Bratmobile – In Love With All My Lovers
Partyline – Casual Encounters
Shoplifting – L.O.V.E
Red Aunts – Goin’ Downtown
Mika Miko – I Got A Lot (New New New)
Frightwig – I Want To Live

Courtney Barnett – Nobody Really Cares If You Don’t Go to the Party
HINDS – Chili Town
Chelsea Wolfe – Carrion Flowers
Warpaint – Feeling Alright (Daughter remix)
Blonde Redhead – Elephant Woman
Sabina – Viva L’amour
Ibeyi – Ghosts
Still Corners – The Trip

Highlights:
  • Courtney Barnett's new video for "Nobody Really Cares If You Don’t Go to the Party" because I was actually there at the surprise show where this video was filmed. Courtney blew my mind and it was such a special time for me to be in London and I'm so grateful to have seen this!

Comments