Riot Grrrl #49

04/19/16
playlist LINK
stream WRGP
A special playlist celebrating my penultimate show on air!!


The Julie Ruin – I Decide
Savages -T.I.W.Y.G
Bleached – I’m All Over the Place
Colleen Green – Things that Are Bad For Me (Part 1)
Wet – Don’t Wanna Be Your Girl
Babes – ATMO
Belle Mare – Dark Of My Evening
Sofie Winterson – I Only Wanted You
Gracie and Rachel – Go
Eskimeaux – Power
Violents – Blush
Sales – Vow
The Jensens – Sick Sad World
Loveletting – This World
The Tontons – Pony
Sara Hartman – Monster Lead Me Home

Emily Wells- Mama’s Gonna Give You Love
Speedy Ortiz – Pioneer Spine
Ex Hex – Radio On
Chastity Belt – IDC
Tacocat – Dana Katherine Scully
Lucy Dacus – I Don’t Wanna Be Funny Anymore
The Prettiots – Move to LA
Sweet Spirit – Take Me To A Party
Molly Nilsson – I Hope You Die
Potty Mouth – The Bomb
Chastity Belt – Drone
WALL – Cuban Cigars
The Beverlys – Kissing with Braces
Sleater-Kinney – Hey Darling
The Coathangers – Excuse Me?
DILLY DALLY – Ice Cream
September Girls – Jaw on the Floor
Childbirth – Let’s Be Bad





Bonus Video


Comments